Wondering what equipment you need to set up a video studio? Discover what gear you need to create top-notch social media videos for any budget.
Here’s how Messenger Day works:
- First make sure you’ve updated your Messenger app so you have the latest version.
- Open Messenger, and tap on the camera highlighted with a sun to celebrate this launch. Doing so drops you right into the full-screen camera. Or, tap the “Add to your day” button at the top of your inbox to get started.
- Snap a quick selfie or take a photo or video of what’s around you.
- To add art and effects, tap the smiley face icon in the top right and then tap to add to your photo or video. You can also add text over your images by tapping the “Aa” icon, and you can overlay a drawing by tapping the squiggly line in the top right corner.
- Once you have your photo or video the way you want it, tap the arrow in the bottom right corner. You can then add directly to your day, save it to your phone’s camera roll, and/or you can choose to send it to a specific person or group of people. The photo or video that you add to your day will be viewable for 24 hours.
Want to create dynamic Instagram posts?
Wondering how to combine multiple images and videos into one post on Instagram?
Combining a series of images with video in an Instagram post lets you deliver a more complete marketing message.
In this article, you’ll discover how to add up to 10 photos and videos to a single Instagram post.
Facebook has recently launched its Videos app for the Apple TV, providing shared videos to users freed from most of the commentary the social network provides — AppleInsider examines the offering.